Sunday October 20: 09.00 - 18.00
Kortrijk Xpo - hal 1; access via Xpo Noord & Xpo Zuid
Doorniksesteenweg 216 - 8500 Kortrijk (België)
Tickets for WILL Sports can be bought here.
- Day ticket: 20€ (online), 30€ (venue)
- Weekend ticket: 30€ (online) 40€ (venue)
Youth (ages 12 - 18)
- Day ticket: 10€ (online), 20€ (venue)
- Weekend ticket: 20€ (online), 30€ (venue)
Children below the age of 12 Free
Groups (minimum 15 persons) can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ROUTE & PARKING
Parkingticket: € 5 / 24h (parking P2 > P7)
Parking P2 through P7 is
Parking P2 t.e.m. P7 are exploited by Kortrijk Xpo & Kinepolis (these are the parkings closest to the entrances of Xpo Zuid and Xpo Noord).
The barrier opens automatically when driving in, you’ll pay when exiting the parkings at the barrier with a credit or bank card.
Please pay attention to the following:
- On Sundays and public holidays street parking is not for free
- Parking P1 is a park & ride parking, exploited by Parko. This is a different system and tickets can only be paid for at the entrance of this parking.
The Kortrijk train station is 2.5 km from Kortrijk Xpo. Various buses go to WILL from the station. There is a bus every 15 minutes that takes you to our door in 10 minutes.
- With bus 1, 12 and bus on demand 99 you get off at the stop 'Kinepolis - Xpo'. This stop is right in front of Kortrijk Xpo.
- With the lines 13, 15 and 16 you get off at the stop 'Halve Jan'. This stop right in front of Kortrijk Xpo.
We recommend visiting the De Lijn or NMBS website before you visit WILL.
CHARGING YOUR ELECTRIC CAR
- There are charging stations on parking 4
- You’ll find a Tesla supercharger when exiting the parkings (between Kinepolis and the ramp to the highway)